How much will it cost to become a Reliable Building Solutions franchisee?
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Total investment range: $171,675-$278,100
The initial franchise investment is determined on a case-by-case basis. A Reliable Building Solutions Franchise representative would be happy to answer your questions.
Be sure to ask about financing options like 401K roll-overs, IRA, SBA loans, unsecured lines of credit and credit card financing.
Facts and Figures
- Territory size – We take into account many factors when determining your territory size, such as where your current customers are located (if you have an existing business), the number of businesses and upper income homes in the area, as well as any areas in which you would like to expand your business.
- Existing business – Your existing business counts with us. If you have an existing business in the industry, you may qualify for a roll-in discount based on the size of your existing business.
- VetFran discount – In recognition for service to our country, we offer a discount of 15% off the initial franchise fee for honorably discharged veterans who satisfy the VetFran program guidelines.
- Start-up costs — Whether you’re starting from scratch with the purchase of new equipment, vehicles, supplies, and marketing expenses, or simply rebranding your current business, we’ll help you determine what to invest based on your needs.
- Convert your existing business — Focus on helping business owners implement our tested systems and support to increase efficiency, and these systems are designed to function in any size business.